PROmite Dust Mite Treatment for your carpets, upholstery, curtains and mattresses.
There’s an enemy within your home!
You may not be able to see them but they’re there… living in your carpets, upholstery, curtains and even within your mattress.
Dust mites …in your home, today.
If you suffer from any of the following, you have an unwanted guest!:
Waking up with any of the above symptoms may suggest that you are allergic to the common dust mite. Over 40% of the population are allergy sufferers, so why suffer any longer?
Developed with allergies in mind, we have a solution which can pretty much eliminate the dust mite which stops it from laying its droppings and it’s the droppings which actually cause the allergic reactions!
PROmite™ is a revolutionary two part product, a cleaner which is applied to carpets, and soft furnishings which kills 90% of the dust mites, this is then followed by a protector containing the PROmite™ additive.
No other product on the market works like PROmite™ !
Once the protector has been applied, your carpets and soft furnishings with be guarded against permanent staining caused by food and beverage spillages.
It also continues to kill the dust mites for many months, ensuring your environment is safe and greatly reducing the symptoms associated with dust mites.
This system is a two part clean and protect service, anyone who is offering just the protector will not be killing the majority of the dust mites!
This service is recommended for living areas such as bedrooms, caravans and motorhomes.
Streaming eyes and nose?.
Here are just a few of the main benefits of PROmite™
For FREE advice and more information about this or any service please contact us here or call 01252 319391 or 07765 606040 for an estimate or to arrange a visit.
Facts about the dust mite:
It’s the enzymes which are the most important part of house dust mite in causing and triggering asthma and other allergic diseases in us.
Some reports claim that there are millions of dust mites in your bed, carpets and upholstery although we don’t agree with such a figure.
However, you can imagine, if your bed held only 100 house dust mites and each of them produced 20 droppings per day that contained 10-12 sub pellets that’s up to 24,000 pellets per day. If you had only 1000 mites in your bed they would increase their pellets by nearly two million per week.
8 Basic facts about the house Dust Mite:
- House dust mite faeces have been a known allergy for over 30 years.
- Each mite produces around 20 droppings a day.
- Each dropping contains between 10-12 faeces pellets (2-10 micron in size).
- Medically proven that the house dust mite faeces pellet is the main cause, and not merely a
trigger of asthma.
- By eliminating the mite from living in/on domestic soft furniture, especially the bedroom, it should be possible to reduce, if not eradicate asthma in the UK.
- In the UK over four million people suffer with respiratory related allergies (1 in 10 children), predominantly from effects from the house dust mite.
- Over 2,500 people die each year from asthma.
- The UK Health Authority spends over £750 million a year on prescription drugs, just to reduce the symptoms of asthma – not to stop or prevent asthma.