Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s about this time of year we offer a special little something to a select number of customers.
This offer is exclusive and only available if you live within the Elvetham Heath area.
Lots of people have guests arriving for the festive holidays and what better way to welcome them with than clean, healthy carpets, using the finest cleaning agents and the most powerful equipment, making your carpets something to be proud of!
So, if you book us to clean your carpet between the 1st of December and the 24th of December here is what we can offer you:
A FREE bottle of our spot and stain remover – perfect for everyday soil and spillages
FREE emergency callout on difficult to remove stains such as tea, coffee and wine
In an event of a spot or spillage please follow the below procedures:
- Keep our spotter bottle somewhere safe and accessible.
- Make sure you have several clean, dry white tea towels or terry towels available.
- Follow the instructions in our featured video.
- Attend quickly to the spillage – the longer you leave it the more chances of permanent staining!
- NEVER use any other product other than our supplied spotter.
- If your attempts at removal fail, call me direct on 07765 606040.
Remember this is first come, first served so hurry!
To book this offer please call 01252 319391 or 07765 606040
Terms and conditions :
▪ The emergency callout must only be used when cleaning attempts using our spotter have failed. Any attempt to use an alternative stain remover may result in damage and damage cannot be removed – even by an expert!
▪ The callout is valid between 24th and 30th December between 8am and 8pm.
▪ One callout per customer – further callouts can be arranged but will be chargeable.
▪ Stain or spillage must occur within the same house we previously cleaned the carpets in between 1st – 24th December.
▪ Stain or spillages refer to food and beverage only – vomit, urine, nail polish and unrelated ‘festive’ accidents are not included.
▪ Not to be used with any other promotion.